conner43 on Sub Humans leslie on Call Em Like I See Em JohnSmart on Today’s Poll -Who Is The… myiq2xu on Today’s Poll -Who Is The… JohnSmart on Call Em Like I See Em
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Today's Poll -Who Is The Best Brooding Bad Ass On TV? wp.me/pvRqB-253 4 hours ago
- Call Em Like I See Em wp.me/pvRqB-250 8 hours ago
- @guillermodiazyo Got hooked on Scandal (it's addictive) after a friend raved. Gotta say you are now my fav. actor on TV. 2 days ago
Buy This Movie!
Upcoming JWS Blog Talk Shows
2/19/12 10 PM Eastern
Listen. You'll feel better immediately. It's magic. Go ahead. Listen.
On the radio!
Tag Archives: Sarah Palin
Tonight John and Anita welcome accomplished TV Panelist, sportscaster and SarahNET Radio creator Kevin Scholla –we’ll be discussing the state of conservatism today, (with two who are not so conservative) the fiscal cliff negotiations, Sarah Palin‘s relevance going forward, the pressure to nominate a … Continue reading
- It took a few weeks for the gas price effect to affect Obama’s numbers. Now they have.
Mittens is breaking away in Florida. We shall see if his surge in the polls holds up. I suspect it will but who the hell knows in this year’s GOP race. Regardless, the sub-stories of the Florida primary are worth glancing … Continue reading
Look…I realize I’ve never conjured a “White House insider” like certain bloggers but I called class warfare as the Obama ‘hope change’ of 2012… even though I gots no connection to Valerie Jarrett or Pooky Pluffe….and for the record: I … Continue reading
Pause. One must pause and reflect on the Friday firestorm over Palin’s emails.
1. Headline Of The Year nominee: More job seekers give up, reducing unemployment 2. Worthwhile: How America Screws Its Soldiers
Well, I got Daniels wrong…but I’m feeling my prediction about Palin is correct. She in. Look at what is coming to a multiplex near you in June.
Interesting how quickly this got shoved aside. Can anyone imagine a U.S. member of Congress writing THIS?